A glimpse of my in's and out's, hilarious episodes and obsecurities of life, time travels and nostalgic flashbacks, fitness matters, touches of style, arduous moments and daily questionings. sneak in....I know you want to

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Suddenly Sunday

It is sooo cold today but I am cool with it because it is Sunday and I can stay in and watch a nice movie or Catch up on the Vancouver Winter Olympics which is starting to irritate me a tinsy bit.

Anja Paerson did not make it to the top 3, and Lindsey Vonn got the bronze, still.. she makes the Super G look all that easy.
Anyway my heart was in my mouth when Anja's turn came because she is such a risk taker and I was worried that she would get off the track, thank Goodness she didn't and even though she didn't get a medal she rocked it and I hope she will scoop another medal soon.

By the way, I hope you all had a fantastic week, and Jackie I hope you had a very wonderful Birthday.

It feels strange not having a working phone, hopefully the Apple doctors will be available tomorrow to operate on my poor Ibaby whose been down with the weakness for over three weeks. That is the longest a girl can go without her phone, longer than that is simply idiotic.  I hope I havn't lost all my friends due to my lack of cell phone.

Have a wonderful week you all.

Cheers!

2 comments:

My Blog List