A glimpse of my in's and out's, hilarious episodes and obsecurities of life, time travels and nostalgic flashbacks, fitness matters, touches of style, arduous moments and daily questionings. sneak in....I know you want to

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Thursday Anja Paersson you rock!

Happy Thursday,
Or is it?
Depending on where you are and what you are doing,
 olympics expectations, the list is endless.
last night my heart was officially broken, after a very daring jump, Anja paersson took a nasty fall and crushed from a height of 60m, it was a downer.
As if that was not enough, and just before i could lick my  wounds and mend my ego, the sky opens and huge white snowflakes tumble, earth bound or should I say Malmö bound, yeah lovely as it may look, shovelling it is a real back breaker, "on daily basis that is." Something has got to give, Sooooon....
On a lighter note,
Heja Tre Kronor!
all is not lost. or should I say the Gold is not yet lost. lol that's more like it!
Anja you rock!! You are still the one!! Speedy recovery. You are a star

Ok ok You all are.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List