A glimpse of my in's and out's, hilarious episodes and obsecurities of life, time travels and nostalgic flashbacks, fitness matters, touches of style, arduous moments and daily questionings. sneak in....I know you want to

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthdays!

Another week gone, and I soo long for the spring and I don't believe Madde when she says she doesn't mind snow on the ground, because... the snow is everywhere in mountains  and the cars are parked almost in the middle of the roads and it is impossible to drive on one lane with parked cars on both sides and oncoming traffic without elevating the pulse. (panp pant) And Madde, I have witnessed not one or two but several cyclists skidding and taking such bad falls.

It is SPORTBreak in the south of Sweden and I am so relieved to be able to break the hectic routine, no more early mornings for at least a whole week uhlala...

It is Jackie's Birthday and tomorrow is Nancy's Birthday and I want to say that I hope they grow to be toothless, but I cannot say that, because many people have sweet teeth or other unforseen problems and they drop all their teeth before 50 and they are way younger than that. Thank goodness for all the good dental solutions in this lifetime.

My dearest Sweet sisters,
I wish you both very wonderful birthdays filled with all the bliss in the world,
I hope you grow to blow 202 candles or more,(please keep your teeth intact)
I wish you all the happiness, and I hope you let all the happiness find you.
Happy Birthday Sweethearts.XOXO


Free Online Birthday Cards: Warm And Loving Birthday Wish CardsHappy Birthday Jackie. XOXOFree Online Birthday Cards: Special Birthday Songs Greeting CardsHappy Birthday Nancy.XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List