A glimpse of my in's and out's, hilarious episodes and obsecurities of life, time travels and nostalgic flashbacks, fitness matters, touches of style, arduous moments and daily questionings. sneak in....I know you want to

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Tuesday,

I was happy because  I thought i could cuddle with a nice book after breakfast, considering that it is sportsbreak hellooo.  So anyway I thought I would do that just as soon as I finished loading the laundry.
There are two baskets of ironing seriously trying to grope me, i know because i can feel them I see them from the corner of my eye. I have tried to ignore them for maybe... three weeks.
I was hoping they would get up straighten themselves and march straight into the closets where they would proceed to arranging themselves in neat folds.
 Thats right and the laundry has turned into a mountain and I am scared of looking at the pile because I know if I do, that will be the end of my short break, I will be confined to the laundry room for the rest of the week.

Anyway so My Monday was spent infront of the tivo yap! with iron in hand.  Amazing what a steam iron can do these days, my kids beamed at the sights of their long lost clothes and it's so lovely hearing the chirping voices sweet and mesmerized by the resurfacing of their pretty little clothes.
I get a shock when my daughter puts on her cute GAP jeans coz she's been growing while I was procrastinating and now she's almost outgrown her jeans.
No more procrastination, that's my new motto.

Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday, No procrastination y'all.  Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List