A glimpse of my in's and out's, hilarious episodes and obsecurities of life, time travels and nostalgic flashbacks, fitness matters, touches of style, arduous moments and daily questionings. sneak in....I know you want to

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time travel

I have probably heard these words a million times"being present" and no it is not easy clinging to the moment, the precious present, like a featus depending on every single beat of its carriers heart, not daring to let go, the instinct of survival, the instinct of treasuring NOW.

And yet each day an event of some sort brings a feeble glimpse of the past.
So I spent a whole afternoon with a friend reminiscing, listening to some old music, " they don't make that kind of music any more." we both decided, so thank goodness for "spotify" it allows one to go way back into time and bring back emotions of sorts and i don't think it is such a bad thing looking back, when the best music is yours for taking, it may even be therapeutic hmmm...
Later that night I took a step back, several really, and welcomed the past the indistinct past.
It felt rather strange trailing through the old roads imagining myself clinging to those moments which at the time meant the whole world to me, but then i realised i would have to relive the dreadfull ones as well, umphh...so I clawed my way back into the present, the precious Now.
What if i told you that it is possible to go back in time, would you take that chance?
I do it all the time. I have SPOTIFY! How's that for time travel?

ps: thanks Madds for the time machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List