A glimpse of my in's and out's, hilarious episodes and obsecurities of life, time travels and nostalgic flashbacks, fitness matters, touches of style, arduous moments and daily questionings. sneak in....I know you want to

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Here I am in snow white Malmö

Hey you all,


I hope you had a wonderful and productive week.  i have had a very tedious and studious week, never mind that snow storm hit Malmö big time, forcing us to deal with insolent drivers oblivious to the fact that we are not accustomed to commute in such extreme weather conditions in the south.  
Yap! driving through the snow storm and several cm of snow has not been exactly a walk in the park so..on the contrary a NIGHTMARE.  You bet! I'm as happy as a lark it is Saturday and i get to stay indoors and enjoy the warmth exuding from my good radiators. 


The second month is upon us, the first has came and is almost gone, but  leaving fragments of pain and sorrow, let us take a moment of stillness as we remember our Haitian brothers and sisters striken by the mighty force of nature, and appreciate all that life has allowed us.  Despite the bewildering ways of life I am so grateful for being, here and now.


cheers everyone have the best weekend ever, I intend to!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List