A glimpse of my in's and out's, hilarious episodes and obsecurities of life, time travels and nostalgic flashbacks, fitness matters, touches of style, arduous moments and daily questionings. sneak in....I know you want to

Monday, January 4, 2010

Entrée 2010

The fact that it is 2010 is amazing, we are always planning the future ahead, never knowing what it entails and that is faith.
I am so happy that I get yet another chance that I am indeed a part of 2010 with all its craze and expectations to make it maybe a better year, a gentler year, the year that killed recession.

I am not getting caught in the new year resolution warp, I have decided to move forward one day at a time directing my movie writing my book.

I am responsible for the choices I make this year and only I, get to dream my painting before i paint it, I decide the brush strokes, add feitsy characters, I decide when they come in and when they fade out. I have the freedom to chose exuberant colors that define me, the perfect canvas pieces and I have the freedom to paint over that which no longer serves me. How about you!

cheers y'all

2 comments:

  1. good stuff B!
    wav u,c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very powerful! What are your thoughts about implementation though? It's easy to make a decision, but the implementation can be difficult sometimes. Any tips on that?

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List