A glimpse of my in's and out's, hilarious episodes and obsecurities of life, time travels and nostalgic flashbacks, fitness matters, touches of style, arduous moments and daily questionings. sneak in....I know you want to

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

what's hot what's not?

It is that time of the year again!! when what's not "HOT" or classic has to go.
Fashion week is here guys, new trends, textures and colours, cuts... and I am very excited , I am crazy about trends, and very eager to see the new collections unveilled. I wouldn't call myself a fashion slave, but I definately appreciate the art and heart of it all.
I enjoy a good shopping spree, by that i mean indulging and testing the haute couture, love love love classics, good tailored pants, very hot gowns and bags oh...bags, shoes... I can't help it, I may be a fashion slave.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, fashion is so exciting!!!!And the power shopping so tempting. Just wanted to know what are the few must have items for a lady????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say: Confidence and believing in oneself before putting on anything. Appreciating onself. Then ..........wear whatever you love with confidence.
    A few must haves: Can never stress this enough,"Good Underwear"
    white shirts are a must, a power suit for those cut throat meetings, the black dress notice "The" not just a black dress lol. Black heels( good leather, very important), I always have ballerina shoes close by if i have to hoof around running errands.
    Accessorise moderately a good hand bag goes along way. Cheers!
    Share your thoughts, I would like to know hear your opinion.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List