A glimpse of my in's and out's, hilarious episodes and obsecurities of life, time travels and nostalgic flashbacks, fitness matters, touches of style, arduous moments and daily questionings. sneak in....I know you want to

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back To School

My kids are back to school and I am enjoying every bit of it, yes sirrr... Sounds selfish but atleast its the truth.

Summer Holidays are great, and we got to do lots of fun stuff, but we had to constantly do stuff otherwise the kids would drive each other to some lunatic assylum somewhere in Malmö yikes!

Every child and adult...should once or several times in their lifetime visit Astrid Lingrens world, it is amazing, Walking around the village and meeting all the characters from all her books was phenominal and is worth the long trip to vimmerby.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I would love to review your book and congratulations with the release!
    Do you want to send me an email?

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List