A glimpse of my in's and out's, hilarious episodes and obsecurities of life, time travels and nostalgic flashbacks, fitness matters, touches of style, arduous moments and daily questionings. sneak in....I know you want to

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Are you driven

A couple of days ago i posted a question "what inspires you?"

What floats your boat, what keeps you from falling, what keeps you afloat?
My family is certainly my first inspiration, they look up to me believe in me and i guess that is a damn good enough reason to keep from falling.  I get inspiration from; meditation, books, the media, through other peoples life experiences.  When i feel really sorry for myself, i just read the newspaper and that alone is enough kick in the butt, many people are having a far worse time than I am.

My training regime is of course my life jacket, it keeps me afloat on those days when everything seems impossible, running in the cold air simply liberates my soul, i decide on the distance and strive to make it, i cut all the crap and run to my goal, when i am done, tired, sweaty and exhausted i still take pride in the fact that " i did not give up,I did it! I am a super hero!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List