A glimpse of my in's and out's, hilarious episodes and obsecurities of life, time travels and nostalgic flashbacks, fitness matters, touches of style, arduous moments and daily questionings. sneak in....I know you want to

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

South Africa here I come

The spring is here, or so it may seem at times.
The birds are singing and memories of Bambi flood my mind.
Unfortunately the weather is as unpredictable as ever, needless to say we remain hopefull.
As is the norm in Sweden. "Det kommer ordnar sig."
Like the nomad I am or the globe-trotter I claim to be, I am off to seek greener pastures.
And where could be better than my destination?  Yapp! the grass is greener on the other side so adios my friends Have a great easter.


Happy Easter all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List